off: Tommy hilfiger

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Jul 8 16:00:02 EDT 1996

I'm getting quite a charge out of all this speculation re. Tommy
Hilfiger.  I work at Syracuse University, and he's an alumnus.  About
every other campus publication has mention of him.  I guess the Univ.
figures if they fellate him properly, he may kick back some of that t-
shirt dough in form of an endowment.  BTW, is he Billy's little
brother or big brother, and how come he doesn't front tBS some bread
for their recording projects.  The band's good for it.  Hell, with
his money, he could buy them their own record label...