HW: San Jose Music Stores

Karl Hiller khiller at NICKEL.UCS.INDIANA.EDU
Mon Jul 8 19:41:18 EDT 1996

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Craig Shipley wrote:

> There are numerous other stores in the area that have good selections, but I
> haven't frequented them. Ameoba and Rasputins (I think Rasputins' is still
> around) are supposed to have good Prog selections, but this is just what I
> have heard...oh yeah, these are in Berkeley.

When I was in SF a few months ago, Rasputin actually had the new HW
remasters (for $25).  I hadn't seen them for sale in any record store
before or since, although I haven't looked terrifically hard.  I have no
idea if they've been able to replace the HotMG remaster that I bought... :)

Karl