BOC: ID4

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Jul 9 00:24:28 EDT 1996

On  8-JUL-1996 17:24:29.2 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Anyone besides me notice in ID4 the woman waving a sign at one of the
   >alien ships that read 'Take Me Away' --- needless to say it would have
   >been a great place to the play the tune...
   >Shawn

This reminds me of something I forgot to mention to the list.
Between baseball innings, I was flipping through the channels and came
across the Christian channel, and there's
Bob Larson (a crusader who is always
warning people about the many various disguises of the devil, in music and
wiccanism, just to name a few). He's standing in this room which
actually looks like a rigged set, but he claims it's a place where satanic
rituals take place. In the backround, painted on the wall (along
w/pentagrams and a few other deals) is the hooked cross/Kronos/whatever
symbol. I'm sure some BOC fans had been there to do off a few of the
neighborhood pets, as we're often prone to doing...

Chuck
`[1;36;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive