OFF: Sundial CDs

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Tue Jul 9 14:18:03 EDT 1996

All this mention of Sundial CD EPs prompts me to ask a question: I have
Sundial's _Acid Yantra_ album on CD and like what I hear.  I'd like to
acquire more of their albums.  I recall this topic coming up in the past
and have a recollection that there are some "must-have" and some
"must-avoid" albums in their output so far.  Problem is, I can't remember
which are which.  (I do recall one of the "must-haves" is now out of print
on CD.)

Can anyone briefly list the "must-haves" (or anything in similar vein to
_Acid Yantra_)?

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Frank Zappa, _You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Vol. 2: The
                        Helsinki Concerts_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.