Cult Fest?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jul 10 10:52:43 EDT 1996

>From alt.music.blueoystercult:

>     Just wanted to see if there were any other Baltimorons out there
>going to the show in August.  In case you haven't heard, it's called
>Cult Fest.  It's on August 11 at Merriweather Post Pavillion and it's
>going to be a 7 hour show with 4 other bands including CCR and The
>Edgar Winter Group.  This will be the first show in a major arena in
>Baltimore in years.  The tix will be on sale Friday at Record and Tape
>Traders and other ProTix outlets.

Can it be?  After years of complaining how BOC opens for less deserving
bands, that BOC gets to headline with other has-beens opening for them?

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)