Bored...

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jul 10 14:02:08 EDT 1996

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Jon Browne wrote:
> Sex once a day will do for me, if I'm getting enough
> drugs'n'rock'n'roll.   Sex 4 times a day with no drugs'n'rock'n'roll
> sounds a bit dull really...ho hum
Well, I'm currently settling for rock-n-roll over easy, no side orders,
but I'm not complaining.

As for drugs, as far as I'm concerned, they're like bell peppers: mostly
for looks (mostly bad), taste terrible, less filling (Twinkies anyone?).

As for sex, well... currently SWM ISO future wife, etc. etc. [no, this
isn't an official ad; Duh. :) ]

Once I *do* start getting it... I suppose the typical:  17 times per day
on the honeymoon, 10 times a day for the next week, 5 the next, etc.,
eventually settling down into a nice suburban lifestyle of 2-3
times/week.  Um, why are we talking about this on BOC-L?

ObHWContent: If I ever produce a movie or have any say in it whatsoever,
I *promise* I will make sure they include at least one HW track in the
soundtrack, Smiff willing.  S'there. :)

Damon Capehart        | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur       |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers