** Possible US Date needs help**

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Thu Jul 11 10:44:39 EDT 1996

Hi all,
        Just thought I'd throw this at you. Doug has recently heard about a
festival planned at Roswell to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the alien
crash. He sent me the newspaper report from the Toronto Star which stated
that this festival was to include some big names.

Doug and the band are really keen to play this festival if it happens but we
need to find out who the organisers are. I have sent off e-mails to all the
Roswell sites on the web but have come up with nothing so far. Can the list
help?

This festival has Hawkwind stamped all over it and would give them lots of
exposure, as well as a great chance to come over the the US.

I'll post another note later regarding the problems of touring in the
states, as this subject comes up all the time. We basically need some people
over there to help set up gigs because the US promoters don't put up enought
money to make the gigs pay.

Anyway, your help is needed in tracking down the details of this event.

Yours with thanks,
                        Star_rats