BOC: ID4

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Jul 11 15:11:11 EDT 1996

On  9-JUL-1996 23:09:15.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >10 Jul 1996 13:03:40 +1000
   >Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:03:40 +1000
   >From: Troy Harris <tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU>
   >Subject: Re: BOC: ID4
   >Sender: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
   >To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
   >On Mon, 8 Jul 1996 HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:
   >> On  8-JUL-1996 17:24:29.2 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >>    >Anyone besides me notice in ID4 the woman waving a sign at one
   >of the >    >alien ships that read 'Take Me Away' --- needless to say
   >it would have >    >been a great place to the play the tune...
   >>    >Shawn
   >>
   >> This reminds me of something I forgot to mention to the list.
   >> Between baseball innings, I was flipping through the channels and came
   >> across the Christian channel, and there's
   >> Bob Larson (a crusader who is always
   >> warning people about the many various disguises of the devil, in
   >music and > wiccanism, just to name a few). He's standing in this room
   >which > actually looks like a rigged set, but he claims it's a place
   >where satanic > rituals take place. In the backround, painted on the
   >wall (along > w/pentagrams and a few other deals) is the hooked
   >cross/Kronos/whatever > symbol. I'm sure some BOC fans had been there
   >to do off a few of the > neighborhood pets, as we're often prone to
   >doing... >
   >> Chuck
   >> `[1;36;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive
   >>
   >Actually, Bob Larson has also recently come out and said that he was
   >wrong regarding several rock groups, and could no longer paint the
   >"demonic" picture on some of them.

No kidding?? Hard to imagine: Larson, stopping for a
moment...reasoning...admitting to mistakes...hmmm, I still can't picture it.
I wonder if he actually w/drew accusations from Slayer or King Diamond (two
of his favorite targets). Nah, probably wasn't that generous...probably
gave Styx or Motley Crue the benefit of the doubt...
(but that's not appropriate for a public reply to
the list...)

>Softening the blows?

Then how will he ever win his war against the devil? The Evil One
 fights dirty.

   >L8r,
   >Troy

Chuck

OBCD: Sundial - "Reflecter"
`[1;30;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive