OFF: SETI, ETs

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jul 11 16:11:32 EDT 1996

>> Would you pay $8.00 to watch somebody blow up Washington DC?  :)
>
>        Yes, though I'd pay more to see LA go by-by :)
>        Assuming Lemmy and any listmembers there were safely out on tour :)

Well, you could pay to see LA be an island....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)