OFF:(now very OFF) SETI, ETs

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Fri Jul 12 06:01:34 EDT 1996

>>> Could somebody please answer this question? My cat is totally fucked up...=
>>>  :-)
>>>
>>>                         -Daniel
>>Get a dog.  The cat'll be so paranoid he'll forget all about spraying.
>
>Actually, paranoia will make a cat spray more.

He he, I have thought of getting a kitten, and then they could spray together...

>>But seriously, once they start, there's like no chance of getting him
>>to stop.
>
>Too true.  You =might= be able to find a vet who'll remove the scent
>glands.  I assume the cat's been fixed?

"You kill and maim"... he's maimed but not killed... yet, I think one has to
face reality and consider "Why am I keeping this cat". Cynic maybe...

He probably just don't know he's castrated (stupid cat).

                                        -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN