HW: Rare cd's...Wot????

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Jul 12 18:00:12 EDT 1996

At 23:30 1996-07-12 +0200, you wrote:
>>Johan Edlundh quoted what I exclaimed in utter confusion:
>
>> >What??? Whaddayamean "Hawkwind" or "Pendragon"??? Are they HW songs???
>> >Never heard of 'em!!! The Dojo CD of Warrior on the Edge of Time I have
>> >only has "Motorhead" as a bonus cut...!
>>

>>And mysteriously explained:
>
>> misprint.
>> pendragon music in a HW WotEoT cover.
>> hawkwind music in a pendragon cover.
>> the great griffin debacle.
>
>I'm now so confused I've broken all my furniture and wearing all my
>clothes upside-down...

now you acting norwegian ;0)

are you saying another band (Pendragon) has by
>mistake swiped the WotEoT cover and vice versa?????? Or is my brain not
>functioning properly??? Explain, good neighbor.

no.
Griffin has swiped the CD:s and the covers.

>Christian
>
>ObIncompleteSentence: _only_ _Motorhead_
>(repeat at your leisure)

>PS!!
>Oh, and what was the date HW played in Bergen and Oslo in '73? I can
>check the library for newspaper articles next week or so (sorry jag
>glemte å svare på mailen din om dette for lenge siden..)

HW Scandinavian Tour 1973 - (C) Bernhard:
Bergen                                       12.9.73    Wed
Oslo                     Chateau Neuf        13.9.73    Thu
Sweden                                       14.9.73    Fri
Gothenbourg              Scandinavium        15.9.73    Sat

reading the swedish papers was a bit "not so much culture" those days;
saturday night our king died after a long death struggle, sunday parliment election...

he died around 20:00, and its possible it was to the tunes of "Sonic Attack", as the Scandinavium Festival was between 12:00 and 24:00 and hw wasn't (blasphemy) headlining...

\\joe