US Touring problems

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Jul 13 23:25:52 EDT 1996

>In <199607120331.XAA15777 at top.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, on 07/11/96 at
>11:31 PM,
>   Keith A Henderson <khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU> said:
>
>>We could have (in my most technicolour dream):
>
>>Sun Machine
>>darXtar
>>Amon Duul II (or maybe SunDial)
>>Gong (or maybe Ozrics)
>>Hawkwind
>>Monster Magnet
>
>   I'd like to see Porcupine Tree, especially since you don't see them
>much in the U.S., throw in some Magic Mushroom Band, Architectural
>Metaphor and maybe some Melting Euphoria.

I second the motion for Melting Euphoria. Sun Machine would be cool, but
they would have to come up with more original stuff, cause you couldn't
have some band doing HW covers if the real deal was coming up.
Sky Cries Mary would be allright with me to add onto the bill.

Duane

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,
 he'd like to come and meet us,