OFF T shirts

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Mon Jul 15 04:43:30 EDT 1996

> Date:    Fri, 12 Jul 1996 09:29:36 -0400
> From:    Stephen Swann <swann at MINDVOX.COM>
> Subject: T shirts
>
> Although, that reminds me of a sort of funny story, about the
> Tragically Hip.  Apparently at a concert a couple of weeks ago, some
> fan spent the first half of a concert waving a t-shirt at the band,
> probably to show what a big fan he was.  Anyway, he eventually pitched
> it onto the stage, where Gord Downie, T.Hip's singer, picked it up
> and said, "Thanks man! <laugh>  You were driving me crazy with
> this thing!"  ;-)

I went to see Alison Moyet in concert (pleasantly surprised at the
backing band who were quite heavy r&r) and purchased a hamburger
which I managed to get right down to the front of the crowd and held
aloft - she couldn't keep her eyes off it so I had to eat it to put her
out of her misery ;)

Maxine