Latest news on Roswell

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jul 12 04:28:45 EDT 1996

In message <199607120546.AAA06306 at deliverator.io.com>, Hawkwind
<Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM> writes
>Apprantly the gig is to be televised to make up for the small venue
>arrangements, they say that there is only hotel accomodation in the area for
>around 1000 and couldn't put on a 'festival' as such, just a small outdoor gig.

Erm, how's the "hotel" situation in Glastonbury, or Phoenix? Lot's of
good cheap hotel accommodation near Woodstock, was there? :)) Must have
been to cope with half a million festival goers!

Hotels? We don't need no steenkin' hotels!

I think Stonehenge could've been described as a "small outdoor gig".
Shame the authorities didn't see it like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Roswell's the desert, yes? What's needed for
a festival then is water, toilets and permission to gather without the
National Guard busting heads. We'll bring the rest.
--
Jon Browne