HW: Cover Project: Thank you's

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Jul 15 14:43:26 EDT 1996

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996, Johan Edlundh wrote:

> >covers online; and to gman for beginning the thread that led to the
> >project about a year ago (a year ago...wow).
>
> this is the first item in my cover mailbox - and I'm 99.9% positive this is
> the reply to the original post.
> almost 15 months ago...

> From: M Holmes <fofp at castle.ed.ac.uk>
> Subject: Re: Suffacox 7"
>
> Wertyq2 at aol.com writes:
>
> > local philly band Suffacox recently released a great 7", the b-side being
> > Orgone Accumulator.
>
> Want to pick up one for me and I'll try to find a Hawkwind 7" to trade
> for it?
>
> FoFP

Ooops.  Sorry Mike ;-)

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Vice President Communications
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Event Horizon Productions, Inc.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_