OFF:Kyuss

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Jul 16 10:51:50 EDT 1996

I've taken a look at a Kyuss page (they split up in late 95 as you know),
and apparently has their axe-man Josh Homme formed a new band called Gamma Ray.
Even if they just sounds the slightest like Kyuss this is good news (I've
always considered him as the main force in Kyuss)... but the name really sucks.
Wasn't there a German band consisting of one or two ex-Helloween members a
couple of years ago, which used the same name???

I'm getting bad vibes!

                         o:dmjukast som alltid  -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN