Roswell Festival Update

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jul 16 14:06:23 EDT 1996

> Sheryl Crow?  Nice pop singer, but that's like having Abba do the
> sunrise set at the Stonehenge festival.
>
> I know this might sound bloody looney, but what getting in contact
> with the Horde tour?

        It sounds especially looney seeing as Sheryl Crow was a featured
attraction on the the HORDE tour a couple of years ago!  Scott Heller
and I saw her band come on before the Allmans (great band, but an odd
choice for HORDE, I thought).

        Really, HORDE has been going downhill since the _great_ first
year they had it: ARU, Widespread Panic, Spin Doctors (before they were
"cool" ;), Blues Traveller, and Phish :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            *  "Ar det inte ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *   fritt land?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.            *   -- Pippi Langstrump