HW: Hawkfan12

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Jul 16 16:07:09 EDT 1996

At 17.54 1996-07-16 BST, you wrote:
>Who was looking for this??  Jo?
>
>I see that Wilfried Schusler has one on offer in his catalogue.
>Contact him at PO Box 7408, 48040 Munster, Germany or Tel/Fax: +49 251
>57193 to reserve.
>
>Better do it fast - I only got the catalogue today so it might still be
>around if you are lucky.   Price 60DM which is good value I'd say
>(10SKR = DM 0.20) according to his exchange rate chart or 2.26 DM to the
>pound.

called this gentleman just 20 seconds after I received your mail, but the
Hawkfan 12 was already gone... :0(

However, he will send me a catalouge - and it seemed to be a few goodies we
could trade between each other.

>jill

thanks for the tip - \\joe