Roswell Festival Update

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue Jul 16 17:12:35 EDT 1996

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:
> Hawkwind wrote:
> > The 'real superstars' he was refering to included Sheryl Crow; can't
> > remember the others.
> Can't imagine what connection she has to space aliens though.
> Is the promoter _aware_ of the population demographics involving
> people interested in this kind of stuff?  They lean dangerously into
> SF fan territory and that's not the same demographic as Sheryl Crow
If neither StarRats nor Shmiffdude make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR in their most
emphatic voices, i.e. "Don't you realize that the people who are
interested in a Roswell festival DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHERYL CROW???",
then I'll *definitely* have a bone to pick concerning HW management.
Otherwise, I sincerely hope you guys can get through to him and - more
importantly - his superiors.

Damon Capehart        | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur       |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers