HW: can anyone access Calvert page?

Assassin Sonique sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Jul 17 03:29:40 EDT 1996

On 16 Jul 96 at 14:17, Andy Cobley wrote:

> I've done a traceroute from Dundee (Scotland) to www.thing.de, the
> host machine for the calvert page. It looks like there is
> some trouble with the links to that machine from the outside
> world.  The traceroute took a long time to reach Berlin from the
> European backbone and failed to get any further.
>
> I suggest some one give the Calvert page admin a ring to
> find out more.

I forwarded this message on to Knut (creator of the page) to pass to
the administrator. Incidentally, I couldn't get to it last nigh, but
could this morning. Curioser and Curioser.

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may