Roswell ...

Julian Christou christoj at PLK.AF.MIL
Wed Jul 17 15:08:23 EDT 1996

Greetings fellow list members. Well I've been travelling for a while and
am now back in NM for a couple of weeks before I go off to spend about 5
months in the Munich area.

And what do I read when I get back - A Roswell Concert ...

Unfortinately, or fortunately, I won't be around for it. Funnily enough
I got a magazine subscription offer in the mail today ...

"What's your response when people say things like UFO abductions are
real and that there really was a crashed UFO near Roswell ..."

If your reaction to these claims is "That Can't Be True" - but you don't
know where to find the facts to disclaim them ...

"The Skeptical Enquirer"

I bet they also have answers as to why HW seldom tour the US and why
Doug Smith is still there manager despite the claims that he was
abducted by aliens ... :-)

Anyhow, jokes aside, it's really a very good magazine for the scientific
analysis of UFO and other such phenomenon ...

Anyhow back to HW. Any idea what there tour dates are for later thius
year. I'll be in Munich from Aug 1 til Dec 31 approx and wondered when
they'll be playing the continent or also back home in the UK?

Julian
--
| Dr. Julian Christou          | Phone:  505-846-4712 x330   |
| Kirtland AFB, NM  87117-5776 | E-mail: christoj at plk.af.mil |