HW : Hawkfrendz on tour

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jul 18 06:33:39 EDT 1996

Just thought I'd remind any London based BOC-Lers that the Comic Mart on
this Sunday 21 July at the TUC Congress Centre, Great Russell St.,
nearly opposite The British Museum, Nearest tube Tottenham Court Road,
will have 3 or 4 (or 5 who knows!) stalls by Hawkfrendz, Hawkeye,
Hawkfan etc, of Hawkwind CD's, T-shirts, rarities for sale etc. They'll
also be a Bob Calvert Photo Appreciation by Trev Hughes (I believe).
There's a rumour Alan Davey might put in an appearance to do a spot of
signing etc.
Admission is free!  Doors open 12.00 noon.

My wife is going to the Phoenix festival (just for the Sat.) it's my
turn to look after the kids (after Brixton!) so I might be late, or even
(gasp!) not make it, but I'm sure going to try! So I ask again, is there
any specific treasure any youse Hawkfans would like me to grab, if I
see? please include "pay no more than" guidelines if poss.   I
definately owe you guys a favour after recieving the wonderful covers
tapes!
--
Jon Browne