HW: HW + MM

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu Jul 18 12:50:29 EDT 1996

Steve writes:

> Come to think of it, that Hawkwind / Monster Magnet tour we were
> discussing a while back would probably do them more good in the
> U.S. than a pop festival.  MM is pretty big stuff these days.  I bet a
> lot of their fans don't know Hawkwind, but would like the Hawks a lot,
> if they ever heard them.

Yeah, especially if the Hawks join MM on stage for a 23 minute jam on
"Brainstorm."  But then again, "Brainstorm" is a "Turner song" so maybe HW
wouldn't like doing that.  And of course there's the problem of HW blowing
MM off the stage and embarrassing them with their sheer BLANGA
superiority... :-)

Cheers,

Paul. (who actually thinks it's a great idea)

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.

"Cookie enlarged to show texture"

        --- Discreet warning tucked away on bag of biscuits