HW: HW + MM

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Jul 19 10:35:43 EDT 1996

> > Are you referring to the part when Richard goes off on the drums for
> > a few minutes?  Actually I rather enjoy this version. It gives it more
> > of a Middle Eastern taste.
>
> Not at all, I'm refering to a synthesizer interlude that reminds me of
> elevator music.

It's the same piece (Space Is Their (Palestine)).  Richard does a lot of
bongo work.  On the live album, Ron adds mezuein(sp?)-like vocals.  I really
like the LiS version; it starts off slow and atmospheric, and gradually
builds up pace to the powerful rock ending.

You must have cool elevators where you live :-)

Dave.