BOC: palm slashing

Chris Baxley Chris_Baxley at SONYMUSIC.COM
Fri Jul 19 17:27:41 EDT 1996

ROBO writes:
> what exactly is a "recreational drug user"?  hell, when I smoked pot and did

OK, screw the "recreational" part: legalize all drugs and give everyone enough
rope to
hang themselves with.  I favor a less paternalistic government than you
apparently do.

Elsewhere he writes:
> Eric Bloom's comments in Live 76 are dated...different time, different
society...

Are your opinions so weak that they depend on which time or society you find
yourself
in?  The issues are still the same.

(We'd better kill this little debate before people start getting pissed off...)

Chris