Rather sparse today, esp. for a Monday...

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon Jul 22 21:33:45 EDT 1996

Damon said...

> Definitely sparse... I've gotten - what - 5 messages all day?

Well, I've gotten at least six, so maybe something's wrong with your server. :)

Mebbe people are at home watching the Olympics.  Or perhaps it's just because
it's prime vacation time.  I think also that some people may be 'off' for the
summer quarter, those that are university-affiliated (which is alot).

I'd love to hear a full review of the Burg Herzburg festival...were there
really 30,000 folks there (and 10,000 at the HW performance)??  That'd be cool
to see.  What sort of performance did Ax Genrich, Guru Guru, and Chris Karrer
(did he really show?) put on??  Bernhard??

Keith H.

P.S. Waiting for distance events myself.....Morceli, Gebrselassie, Columbus'
     Bob Kennedy (good luck!)