HW: Re: CYM and Sonic A. (was NEWS FLASH!!)

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Mon Jul 22 23:34:19 EDT 1996

>On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, SKARSOL wrote:
>> okay doug, name your source.not more than a week ago,dave brock said to
>> me that we will most likely never see either of these on cd.
>> so i wonder,if this is so,will hw see any return at all from this?
>> btw-i heard this news about 3 days ago.so don't take my doubt personal.
>
>His source (same as mine) is Mike Coleman, whose source is Brian "The
>Horse's Mouth" Tawn.  I'd say Tawn is a purty good source. :)

True, thanks Damon for your reply in my absence. Acutally there was
another reason for believing it would happen this time. The specifics
about the release and which label, connected to a name of a hawkfan
I talked to on the phone 3 or 4 years ago. Sounded OK to me. :-)

As it turns out its all a moot point now (see my next post). Rejoice
children of the Hawk.

PS RJ, you had good reason for your request considering who you party
   with lately...

Doug Bates
Systems Analyst
Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham
Voice (205) 934-9087  Fax (205) 975-7129
Email dbates at uab.edu