ON: THIRD WORLD WAR!!!

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Tue Jul 23 08:30:57 EDT 1996

Albert T Bouchard wrote:

> What's the address of Blackmail? I agree this band is cool. I actually
> "borrowed liberally" their riff to Ascension Day for This Ain't the Summer
> of Love. What ever happened to them? Are any of the members still in the
> biz?
> Al

Hi,
Here's the address:

Blackmail
Freepost (TK974)
P.O. Box 9, Brentford
Middlesex, TW8 8BR
England

they also have an e-mail address, but I havent had too much luck with
using it (it seems they respond slower to it than via snail-mail which
takes only a week or two!): music-mail-order at blacmail.demon.co.uk

I suggest you e-mail a request for their (excellent) catalogue and snail
mail or fax the order to them (they accept all major credit cards).

I have no idea what happened to the members of Third World War after
they split in '72 after their second album, the short bio in the CD
booklet doesen't say. I'd like to know, because they were a great band!

Christian