Hawkwind

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jul 23 17:02:10 EDT 1996

> pieces that were sold on to a discounter. The two titles were The Business
> Trip and Hawklords Live. A decision was made to move some out at a low price
> to reduce inventory. Doug contacted me and said he had a problem with this

Ah - that explains a LOT!   I'd been deeply puzzled why dozens of Dojo
Hawkwind Live CDs suddenly appeared in the discount sales boxes in HMV
several months ago, stayed there for a while and then disappeared again.
Now it makes some sense!

> as it makes the perception that they were now deleted. On receiving his
> complaint the process stopped and they are now no longer available at the
> lower price. This was resolved in one afternoon.
> Third: Yes Griffin is releasing Sonic Attack and Choose Your Masques. I
> personally did the packaging and negotiated the contract. I approached Doug

Excellent  8-)))  Congrats to one and all!!   So how many versions of
Virgin of the World will there be now?

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk