HW: Re: CYM and Sonic A. (was NEWS FLASH!!)

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Tue Jul 23 13:32:53 EDT 1996

Doug wrote:

> >> PS RJ, you had good reason for your request considering who you party
> >>    with lately...
> >
> >could you explain that statement, please?  rj
>
> Just an envious statement about your fortunate travels (and haging out)
> with Brock and co. Thats ALL.

"thanks for clarifying," he said with obvious relief.
i was worried that i might be getting involved in some sort of personal
feud of which i knew nothing.
i must say that my main interest on the CYM cd release issue was
colored by the fact that i'd already shelled out big bucks to have an
archival cd-r made.
unrelated to this thread,i am somewhat troubled by the statements made
by some people on here that my hw/griffin post was an "exaggerated
rumour." like i said... it was a forwarding of information from d. brock
himself, unmodified by me or anyone else,and any "exaggeration" was
entirely in the minds of those who saw it as such.
did it ever occur to anyone that at the time of the post, the issue
hadn't been resolved?  and no one said hw was done w/ griffin.
i said that hw seems to be at odds with griffin,and that if the
situation was as it seemed,they had good reason.
if you'll notice, my original posts are few and far between.this is
because i only post things that i have on good authority.
my posts DO NOT require a side dish of salt.    rj
this is not meant as a response to your post, doug.