HW: Re: CYM and Sonic A. (was NEWS FLASH!!)

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Wed Jul 24 17:09:04 EDT 1996

>> >could you explain that statement, please?  rj
>>
>> Just an envious statement about your fortunate travels (and haging out)
>> with Brock and co. Thats ALL.
>
>"thanks for clarifying," he said with obvious relief.
>i was worried that i might be getting involved in some sort of personal
>feud of which i knew nothing.

No, no not at all. I was sympathetic to your position all along and
understood why you ask for my source. If I had talked to Brock I would
have done the same thing upon hearing conflicting info.

>if you'll notice, my original posts are few and far between.this is
>because i only post things that i have on good authority.

Ditto, back to lurker mode for me...   :-|

But first a repost of a second email from Robert Godwin:
I have just come off the phone with Doug Smith and it would seem that
Active have now asked EBS to release both pieces in the UK and so Douglas
and I are now trying to coordinate a simultaneous release on EBS and Griffin.

Robert Godwin

Doug Bates
Systems Analyst
Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham
Voice (205) 934-9087  Fax (205) 975-7129
Email dbates at uab.edu