OFF:Test, ignore

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Jul 24 18:44:34 EDT 1996

>In message <199607232326.AA28762 at freenet.lorain.oberlin.edu>, Duane Hoyt
><aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU> writes
>>Just a test.  You were supposed to ignore this!
>>
>>Duane
>
>Well, it's hard to ignore mail! :)
>--
>Jon Browne

I know what you mean.  I usually just hit the "next" command and go through
the mail without going back and reading each header.
I always end up reading the test messages, and that includes my own!
THis damn freenet is really squirrly, and sometimes I can't tell if I am
sending and recieving mail properly.  One day I'll buy a real computer
and I will be able to use normal internet access.

Duane