BOC & HW: Kollektors only!

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Thu Jul 25 06:22:11 EDT 1996

hi,

I've recently been bootstrapped in Kollekting Mode, and this is the current
results:

BOC:
Box CD set with "Tyranny & Mutation" and "Secret Treaties" on Columbia. Nice
drawing of BOC on front. Price US$25 - GBP15. If someone is interested, I'll
pick it up. p&p not included.

Also came across a dude who sells "Metal 8-Track" or "Ampex" tapes, and I've
ordered a very cheap sealed HW/WotEoT from him.
He also have these goodies in stock:

BLUE OYSTER CULT - Secret Treaties (sealed)
BLUE OYSTER CULT - Agents of Fortune (NM)
BLUE OYSTER CULT - Extraterrestrial Live (VG+)

which might be of interest for the demented BOC kollektor.
other available 8-tracks orchestras is:
AC/DC / AEROSMITH / BLACK SABBATH / JUDAS PRIEST / LED ZEPPELIN / MONTROSE /
NAZARETH / TED NUGENT / OZZY OSBOURNE / VAN HALEN
price: $4 each (ppd) / Buy 3 get one FREE!

contact this dude at redcircus at aol.com, and say hello from me if interested.
email me if you want a complete list of the others.

on to the Hawkwind section:
Rumour says there's a Gold Award of the Warrior of the Edge of Time on its
way in to Sweden. Price unknown. Is there some with fat vallet that want me
to check this event for you?

Found a copy of the Australian release "Rock Legends" for the amazing prize
of SEK500 - US$80 - GBP50. p&p not included. As I already got a copy of
this, I let it be. Anyone interested?

Also left a 7" portugesian "Kings of Speed/Motorhead" for SEK350 and a
yugoslavian "Silver Machine/7x7" for SEK500, both in very nice pic sleeves,
because of a lot of other hawkwindish stuff was bought, including Acid Daze
I LP (yes, finally!), the black vinyl of 12" Hawklords/25 Years On and a
bunch of CD:s.

I wasn't aware of the Psi Power 12" promo came with a lyric sheet, someone
else who have it?

btw, while browsing the BOC-l web pages I found this information:
"BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List (277 subscribers)"

\\joe