HW: Night Flying for trade

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Jul 25 18:31:58 EDT 1996

Hello Hawkfriends,

A while back I posted about the HW Night Flying cd I got for trade.
I have gotten a proposal for another cd in trade by someone here, but since
I accidently deleted the mail, I cannot remember who sent the letter.
I apologize for this mistake.  So, whoever sent the offer, I have this
already. I am open to any offers for this cd, as I only paid $7.00 for this
it wouldn't take much in trade to get it.  It doesn't have any songs
that aren't already on other compilations, but I figure it might be a
must have for a Kollector.  Let me know, cause if there are no takers, it's
going to the flea market.

See ya,

Duane

OBCD: Quark, Strangeness, and Charm - this is the first time I have heard
      these versions of most of these songs.  Most impressive.  Fable of a
      Lost Race is outstanding.  Forge of Vulcan is way cool. Oh, that
      reminds me. I spotted a 2cd compilation called The History of Ambient
      Music on Virgin Records ( I hope my memory isn't failing me on this)
      It had 2 HW songs on it, Forge of Vulcan and Lifeform.  It also had
      some Gong, Fripp/Eno, oh man, too much short term memory loss goin,
      Shoulda wrote them down. :-(  Anyway, if anyone is interested in this
      it was about $23.00, so I can get it for you if you want.  If anyone
      wants it, I can go back and get a full tracklisting.