Best of HW covers & Assassins of Silence/Hundred Watt Violence

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Fri Jul 26 21:57:09 EDT 1996

On 22-JUL-1996 06:40:50.6 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >I've made a "best of" tape for a friend of the covers tapes/album. He's
   >not a huge HW fan, but owns like 5 or 6 albums, so I made a selection of
   >what I thought was best and would interest him - there's plenty of stuff
   >I'd included, but I felt I also had to take into account sound quality
   >as well as varied  interesting and diverse interpretations, and decided
   >to squeeze it all (22 tracks) on one 100 minute tape, and I figured it
   >may be of some interest:
   >Side 1:
   >Hurry on Sundown/Finally Balanced
   >Master of the Universe/Wat Tyler
   >Silver Machine/Alien Sex Fiend
   >Quark, Strangeness & Charm/Puff Tube
   >Hassan I Sahba (spoken version)/Tibetan Bowlers
   >Assault & Battery, Golden Void/Dark Sun
   >Space is Deep/Human Pot Pie
   >Flying Doctor/Gorilla
   >Magnu: Angels of Death/The Moor
   >Urban Guerilla/Fuzzface

Pufftube, spoken Tibetan, Gorilla and Fuzzface are not on any of my tapes.

   >Side 2:
   >Robot/F/i
   >Sonic Attack/Architectural Metaphor
   >Orgone Accumulator/Suffacox
   >The Right Stuff/Dark Sun
   >Right To Decide & Washing Machine medley/Mark Radcliffe & Co.
   >The Watcher/ST37
   >Brainstorm/Monster Magnet
   >Ejection/New Bomb Turks
   >Lost Johnny/Mick Farren & The New Wave
   >Master of The Universe/Vertigo
   >Hassan I Sahba (hardcore version)/Tibetan Bowlers

F/i, Decide/Washing, Watcher and New Bomb Turks aren't either. Did I miss
some?

   >Christian

And though no one's been answering my questions lately, I'm gonna toss out
another one anyway...
What happened to Lawnmower Deth's "Motorhead"? Was it decidedly too
Motorhead (as in the band)?

Chuck

`[1;34;43mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive