OFF: odd littlte bugs

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Jul 26 22:28:50 EDT 1996

On Fri, 26 Jul 1996, Duane Hoyt wrote:

> I always get mine in inverse order. I get to read all the Re: before I get to
> the original post. I guess I could go to the last message and work my way
> back:-)

Lots of mail reading programs allow you to change the way mail is ordered
in your mailbox when reading.  A lot of them default to "most recent mail
first" (e.g. "inverse order"), which is what yours sounds like it is set
to.  It might be worth your while to enquire as to whether it is possible
to change the order via some menu option.

Cheers,

Paul.

obFilm: The Frighteners

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.