HW: early HW with Moorcock

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sun Jul 28 12:36:44 EDT 1996

I was foodling around in alt.books.moorcock today while listening to
Space Ritual when I remembered MM saying that he'd often performed with
HW during their early days.  Does anyone have a complete--or some
approximation thereto--listing of shows that MM has done with HW (Mike?
Jill? Bernhard?)?  Also, does anyone know if the Deep Fix ever performed
live, perhaps with HW members?  (If so, a dates list on them would be
cool too).  If no one has such thing, I'll happily begin
compiling one to put up with the other MM stuff on my web page, if people
would like to submit what info they have.  Naturally, I'd love to trade
for copies of shows that I don't own, too :-)

I feel like I really should know this stuff already, between the
gigabytes of info passed across the list each year, and my own MM
interest, but I don't.  Any help/enlightenment would be appreciated!

Allan.

PS:  Has anyone heard anything more on the HW reissues hitting the US
as domestic releases???  I've held off from buying the imports from Mike
Coleman because I'd rather a) get them cheaper, and b) let HW know
there's a US market.  But I'm getting antsy....

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Vice President Communications
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Event Horizon Productions, Inc.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_