BOC: Perfect Water

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Jul 29 10:31:03 EDT 1996

> Does anyone know if they have ever played "Perfect Water" live???
>
> I saw them the first time in 1986 but dont remember the set list because
> I was only 16 and it was my first BOC show and I wasn't a real big fan at
> the time.  It was that show that turned me on to them however.  Since then I
> have seen them three times on this tour (Niagara Falls NY, Allentown PA, and
> Buffalo NY) to make up for what I was missing.....

I've never heard them play it, and I saw them during the infamous
Club Ninja tour.  BTW, do you know what their current touring shedule
is?  You seem to be located in the northeast?  That's my area too.
I'd sure like to see them this summer.  It's been a while...
theo