OFF: VDGG/Aerosol Grey Machine

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Mon Jul 29 12:02:39 EDT 1996

Jerry wrote:

> Christian, (I almost made a typo - Christina :-) )

Hey, I almost do that all the time too!

> >I'm interested in obtaining a tape copy of this vinyl-only Vand Der
> >Graaf Generator album. Does anybody have this? E-mail me if you want to
> >make me a copy by trading or otherwise!
>
> Er, I have the vinyl and don't like it too much. We could trade the LP. What
> do you think?

Okay... I don't have too much in the way of tradables.... I do have some
CDs I'd like to get rid of: Fish/Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors,
Hawkwind (old one-way and EMI ones)/Hawkwind/In Search of
Space/Doremi Fasol Latido/Space Ritual/Hall of The Mountain Grill (Alex
- do you still want these???), Tyrannosaurus Rex/The Complete.... Hmm.
Not too much I think you'd want - but I'm still interested in the vinyl
if we can work something out.

Christina (Waaaah!)