BOC: additions to set

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Jul 30 10:03:50 EDT 1996

> at either of those.  So just for my info, are these (following) the only
> "new" songs they've returned to the playlist recently (i.e. past year)?:
>
> Lips in the Hills
> Baby Ice Dog
> The Vigil
> In Thee
> Shooting Shark
>
> 7SDizbusters ?  Has this one made it back?
> I'm not counting Dominance, since it hasn't really been gone that long.
>
> I've not seen the 5 above, or 7SD, and hope they continue to keep them in
> when next they invade the confederate states...
>
> -Bryan I.
Those 5 are rather significant in that I've never seen BOC do any of
them except In Thee, and that was only once.  I'm talking about BOC,
not 3OC, as I've only seen 3OC a few times.  Maybe they did 'Lips'
once also, on the CE tour.  I've never seen BID, not even in the old
times.  Or Teen Archer, or Mistress, or Wings.  And I saw them a
couple of times just before ST came out.  You'd figure they'd still
be playing the hell out of T&M...
theo