BOC/HW ratio

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jul 30 13:11:47 EDT 1996

In message <31FE24A2.7DF at eunet.no>, Christian Mumford <mumford at EUNET.NO>
writes
>Okay, here I am probably breaking some unwritten code of this list or
>something, but here goes:
>
>Now another question would be: how many BOC fans have picked up Hawkwind
>albums or seen them live because of this list, and how many Hawkwind
>fans have done vice versa?

Count me in the Hawk camp. Having said that, you can't read this stuff
every day without being curious. I have dusted of my Agents of Fortune
bought in '81(?), and have given serious cosideration in buying Workshop
of the Telescopes. Futhermore, I do now pick up and examine BOC vinyl at
record fairs. I'm sure it'll happen soon and I'll have to buy loads of
stuff at once. I think that's why I haven't started yet :)
--
Jon Browne