BOC/HW ratio

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jul 30 13:47:42 EDT 1996

> Now another question would be: how many BOC fans have picked up Hawkwind
> albums or seen them live because of this list, and how many Hawkwind
> fans have done vice versa?

        Well, I actually joined the list as a recent BOC convert and then
got interested in this mysterious "Hawkwind" thing :)  Historically,
Hawkwind have always given the list more to talk about.  BOC are
dangerously inactive, but at least we have the Brain Surgeons to
keep things alive (go on--mix that album, you lot! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           *  "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                            *   fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html   *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.           *   -- Pippi Langstrump