BOC/HW ratio

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Jul 30 22:20:49 EDT 1996

On 30-JUL-1996 11:10:42.9 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Okay, here I am probably breaking some unwritten code of this list or
   >something, but here goes:
   >What's the ratio of Hawkwind fans, Blue Oyster Cult fans, and fans of
   >both on this list??
   >I'm sure this has been established at some point, with everybody
   >figuring out "what's the damn point?". I'm just curious -  I'm not out
   >to create a useless debate on who's best or anything. Just wondering,
   >since it seems there is far more Hawkwind related stuff... then again
   >Hawkwind are very active these days. I'm sure there's loads of BOC fans
   >who don't have too much to say since BOC seems to have more or less
   >stopped releasing records or playing large shows. The BOC stuff on this
   >list tends to be very sporadic, wheras the Hawkwind & family threads can
   >get massive.
   >Now another question would be: how many BOC fans have picked up Hawkwind
   >albums or seen them live because of this list, and how many Hawkwind
   >fans have done vice versa?

Yeah, we did have a poll a while back, which gave age and affiliation of
members. I liked BOC first, was always curious about HW; the HW activity on
this list definitely inspired me to look into 'em... And Hawkfans here
helped me get ahold of Hawkstuff. Now I'm a bigger Hawkfan than I am a
Cultophile...

Chuck

`[1;36;43mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive