OFF:Trepanation??

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jul 31 08:25:57 EDT 1996

>So what's the excact definition of this word then?? Been dying to know
>since the posting of its actual origins some days ago involving Roky
>Erikson (I guess you could sing "Trepanation" to the tune of
>13th Floor Elevator's "Levitation" or even the Hawkwind one..). I looked
>up "Trepanation" in the dictionary and I could find no definition...

You weren't here for the last time that made the rounds?  I've got my copy
still saved, but not at this computer.  Somebody do the honors, it needs the
full description to do it justice....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm