OFF: Eloy-news

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Wed Jul 31 07:25:22 EDT 1996

Christian sez--

> Hmm.. I've always been curios about this band, but have never had the
> opportunity to actually hear them. From what I understand their late
> 70's period is considered "space-rock".... which album would be a good
> place to start for a rabid Hawkwind fan??

I think essentially all their output could be classified as "space rock".
I would recommend _Metromania_. IMHO, it's their only REALLY GOOD (TM)
album, though they certainly have some good monents on their other
albums. I have about nine Eloy CDs, and while I'm only blown away by
_Metromania_, I like all the others.

Guido

obCDplayer--Louder than Love by Soundgarden

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse