OFF: Eloy/WotEoT

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Wed Jul 31 09:47:50 EDT 1996

M Holmes wrote:

> Get "Power and the Passion". As far as I'm concerned, that's Eloy's "WoteoT.

So on my list it would be something like my 5th favorite.... My favorite
HW album is the super sleek and stylish "Quark Strangeness & Charm".
Yes, I'm one of those people who doesen't think "Warrior..." is all it's
cracked up to be (but there are some great tunes there inbetween
Moorcock's shouting and ranting, i.e. Dying Seas, Assault & Battery,
Spiral Galaxy 28948). Anybody else share my opinion, or am I like
attacking a sacred cow here?

Are there any good Eloy compilations?

Christian