HW : tab

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jul 31 12:45:54 EDT 1996

In message <01BB7EE0.F8026060 at dhcp-3.tadpole.co.uk>, Mike Parkington
<mdp at TADPOLE.CO.UK> writes
>Hi,
>
>Anyone have, or have access to Hawkwind guitar tab? Preferably numbers from
>Levitation or Xenon Codex.
>
>Mike P

Amazing. You read my mind. I was going to ask exactly the same question.
However as the list has been so quiet (until 5 mins ago that is!) I was
going to wait until people got back from their holidays before
suggesting something along the lines of a tab-base like the codex and
the lyric file. Incidentally, I have, at the moment, sod-all to
contribute in this area, being the world's crappest guitarist. I sing
like a dove, however :)
--
Jon Browne