BOC: Short Sets

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 31 14:39:30 EDT 1996

I've got a tape where they open the show with BID.  Interesting version.
 They kinda get lost when they're ending the song, then it suddenly comes
together and ends.  The show's only 60 min.

I sent a dub to Bolle.  He was DROOLING when he found out I had it.  He's
been looking for a dub of a show with BID for YEARS!!  Apparently, they only
did it a few times and dropped because of difficulties with the ending.
 (Al???  Comments??)

If anyone's interested in a dub, send me your tradelist.

R.

As far as the big 3 go, I'd love to see all of them replaced with other
songs.  Alas, I fear it won't happen.  The fans at the shows expect to hear
those 3...