BOC: Covers and The Big 3

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jul 31 16:45:34 EDT 1996

>they were released on a BOC record -- look at songs like "Stairway to the
>Stars", "E.T.I.", "Before the Kiss", "Take Me Away", "Flaming Telepaths",
>"ME-262", "Dominance and Submission", "The Red and the Black", and (dare
>I say it?) "Buck's Boogie".  These songs have been beaten to death by
>BOC, and while I love them all (and will enjoy them every time I hear BOC

As long as we are compiling a BOCBase, it'd be easy to do a quick
tally of times each song has been played in known setlists...

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm