BOC: Short Sets

ROBOdewd at AOL.COM ROBOdewd at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 31 17:23:25 EDT 1996

<< I sent a dub to Bolle.  He was DROOLING when he found out I had it.  He's
 been looking for a dub of a show with BID for YEARS!!  Apparently, they only
 did it a few times and dropped because of difficulties with the ending.
  (Al???  Comments??)

did they have problems getting Allen to howl at the end of the song?????

speaking of which, does the FAQ credit the woman that HOWLS on Feet/Knees
introducing BOC b4 Born 2B wild??

 If anyone's interested in a dub, send me your tradelist.

 R.

 As far as the big 3 go, I'd love to see all of them replaced with other
 songs.  Alas, I fear it won't happen.  The fans at the shows expect to hear
 those 3...

yeah, I know....if they wanna hear them 3, tell 'em to buy ETL!

ROBO